Welcome to Sim Sexual! A place for all things kinky and erotic in the world of The Sims4.
[I primarily use WhickedWhims https://wickedwhimsmod.com/download (It's amazing, if you haven't got it yet then start there!) and I also love BasementalMods https://basementalcc.com/ and NisaWickedPerversions https://wicked.cc/mods/nisa-k/nisas-wicked-perversions/ -would highly recommend checking all these out. I use loads of CC, SimsResource is a great place to start out https://www.thesimsresource.com/ There are loads of sources and tutorials online to help ya.]
Sim Sexual is somewhere that I will share all my Sims sexual and kinky adventures (and mis-adventures!). I will share the stories here in text form and with pictures taken from in game as well as pictures of my Sims put through Kindroid to really bring the characters to life! (this is an absolutely awesome app! that has a free mode https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kindroid.app&hl=en_US)
I'm going to be starting out with a group of six beautiful girlfriends who have all recently finished university and moved to a new home together in Windenburg looking for some kinky fun, new experiences and adventures! The girls are all looking to get into the famous Windenburg adult entertainment scene and become stars!
I hope you enjoy watching all their different stories and adventures and get to know the girls more over time. My next post will introduce some of the girls and give a little look at them in more detail!
Can't wait to post and share more, feel free to comment and share suggestions and any requests(don't be shy..)
(You can also find me on Lover'sLab: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/2310748-alessathefox/
and on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/AlessaTheFox/
Also, Sims4 Gallery I go by LessaFox)
So stay tuned to Sim Sexual to watch the kinky adventures in Windenburg unfold!
xxx
-LessaFox
No comments:
Post a Comment